Welcome to The Gardens at Mile High Ranch
The Gardens at Mile High Ranch is high-desert country with three acres of lush gardens, wildlife, and beautiful 150-year-old cottonwood trees. BLM wilderness is located just beyond our boundaries. The Gardens is located only one mile from the Historic District of “Old Bisbee”, and we offer peaceful evenings and a healthy breakfast served in your own apartment.
Click the picture below to see 360 degree panoramic views of our place!
* Spacious rooms
* Private baths and furnished kitchens
* Three acres of quiet relaxation
* Children and pets are welcome
* Ample and safe off-street parking
* Cable TV
* Healthy continental breakfast (optional)
* All rooms are nonsmoking
* Wireless internet
* Healing and relaxing spa treatments/massage/colon therapy
* Body detoxification products and services
* Outdoor event area with pizza oven
* For local birding and recreation photos and links, plus events, see our Events page
Check out birding article by clicking on the picture below!
“In the midst of the mountain wilderness I find this beautiful, tranquil place, full of warmth and hospitality!!”
Rudi, Sonora, Mexico
“The rooms are very nice, cozy, and clean.
The Gardens is lovely with some impressive trees,
but above all: we were welcomed very warm and friendly and had a superb breakfast in the morning.”
Patrick & Isabelle, Belgium
“We had a great time and we will definitely
be back and tell our friends about you!”
Tom & Dauna, Tucson
“...the warm family-run welcome, the gorgeous, comfortable rooms, the divine ozone spa and massages, the birds, and the gardens. Heaven on Earth!”
G. & J. from Glen Ellen, CA